Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky – all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it.
(Source: preraphaeliteoftheforest, via booklover)
- candiandi97 reblogged this from booklover
- comeandopenupyourfoldingchair reblogged this from preraphaeliteoftheforest
- rimettaapostolacandela likes this
- pauseandforget reblogged this from reginaabyssi
- sherlock-gallifrey-stands reblogged this from thereisnoshameinbeingcrazy
- Show more notes